December 7, 2017
Some men have attitudes and behaviours towards their partners and family members which have a detrimental impact on their families and children. Caring Dads is a group program for men who want to improve their parenting and be better fathers.
Over 17 weeks, participants will:
- Develop awareness of controlling or harmful attitudes and behaviours
- Learn how different parenting choices can positively or negatively affect children’s physical, emotional, psychological, social and educational development
- Develop positive strategies and skills to improve family life
- Learn how to cope better with upsetting emotions
- Develop strategies and skills to repair and strengthen their relationships with their children.
Please click here for the flyer.
For more information contact:
Central Coast Family Centre
P: (02) 4356 2600
More news stories like this one
When 99 year old Oi Mei first met Winnie, she finally had someone she could share stories in her native tongue. As a fellow Cantonese speaker, Winnie was able to appreciate and resonate with Oi Mei’s experiences in a special way.Read More
Art is something we really value at of our Lake Munmorah Early Learning Centre. It is such a big part of expressing your thoughts and ideas, and as a child it’s one of those go to mediums for communication when you don’t have the written word yet.Read More
Thousands of families across NSW will benefit from expanded access to early childhood education as the NSW Government unveils the locations for 100 new public preschools.Read More