Our 2019/20 annual report is now available!
October 14, 2020
Around the world, the year 2019/20 will be remembered as a tragedy, as the COVID-19 pandemic ravaged communities with staggering loss of life – challenging our health, education and social welfare systems and economies. Through this, CatholicCare remained true to its mission – serving in justice and love – bringing hope to those who most desperately need it. This annual report celebrates our extraordinary achievements in a challenging year – a testament to the commitment, compassion and expertise of our team.
We are the social care agency of the Catholic Church in the Diocese of Broken Bay – assisting children, young people and adults to live more enriched lives. Last year we provided services to 30,000+ children, young people, individuals and families across our Diocese, and have been doing so since 1987.
- FAMILY CENTRES offering counselling, domestic and family violence support, family dispute resolution and mediation, parenting and relationship education, emergency relief and more
- CHILDREN’S SERVICES including early learning and care centres, out of school hours care, vacation care and family day care services
- DISABILITY SERVICES, NDIS SUPPORT & SUPPORT COORDINATION
- PERMANENCY SUPPORT PROGRAM including foster care and residential care services for children and young people
- SERVICES FOR SENIORS including our Memory Innovations Centre and the Commonwealth Home Support Program
- HOSPITAL CHAPLAINCY & PASTORAL CARE … and much more.
Please take some time to familarise yourself with our suite of programs and major developments over the past 12 months. And be inspired as you read the stories of some of our clients and staff!
More news stories like this one
Art is something we really value at of our Lake Munmorah Early Learning Centre. It is such a big part of expressing your thoughts and ideas, and as a child it’s one of those go to mediums for communication when you don’t have the written word yet.Read More
Thousands of families across NSW will benefit from expanded access to early childhood education as the NSW Government unveils the locations for 100 new public preschools.Read More
Unleashing opportunities doesn’t happen overnight. It is a process that requires creativity, wit, and determination … qualities that these five young Australians have in spades.Read More