Our centres are staffed by a dedicated team of professionals who are rigorously screened prior to employment with CatholicCare. Many of our 120 OSHC team are primary school teachers or early childhood trained educators with a range of specialist expertise in special education, sports medicine, science, music and art.
Other team members are TAFE qualified educators. We also provide additional staff training including training to ensure the safety and wellbeing of children.
Our goal is to support the learning of the children by offering activities that improve their physical, mental, communication and confidence skills.
Our hallmark is quality:
- We are flexible and accommodating to suit the individual needs of a child
- We design our programs with the input of children, based on their interests while also reflecting on the ‘My Time Our Place’ framework to ensure children experience a sense of achievement in all that they do
- We offer a meal menu that is varied, nutritious and designed to keep everyone happy whilst catering to any allergies
- We provide dynamic and varied experiences that are fun and we nurture your child’s development
- We respect your right to have your voice heard
- We respect all cultural backgrounds and promote the inclusion of all regardless of ability.