We believe by providing children with the opportunity to feel safe and secure, they will grow and develop to their potential whilst engaging in a stimulating, educational, creative and fun learning program. We strive to create a foundation for learning based on the recognition that each child is unique and as such should be provided with the opportunity to explore and further develop their sense of self. We strive to support all children to be confident and capable learners and aim to create a sense of wellbeing and happiness within their day.
Our St John the Baptist Early Learning Centre is a purpose-built preschool situated on the grounds of St John the Baptist Catholic Primary School. A warm, home-like atmosphere of inclusive play-based learning is at the core of our service philosophy and educator’s practice.
- We welcome children aged 3 – 5 years.
- Our operating hours are:
– Preschool room 8.30am – 4.00pm during the school term
– Extended hours room 7.00am – 6.00pm 50 weeks/year with CCS availability.
- We have a flexible attendance pattern.
- We support families and children from varying ethnic, cultural and religious backgrounds.
- We welcome children with additional needs and all families regardless of their choice of primary school.