CatholicCare is grateful for the funding for its programs by the Federal and NSW Governments.
Across the Diocese, generous parishioners contribute to the Charitable Works Fund which provides much needed resources for otherwise unfunded but essential services.
Other valuable support comes through community donations, large and small, fundraising efforts and our relationship with other church communities. These contributions allow us to extend our reach more broadly through our local communities.
We acknowledge the support of Government including:
- Attorney-General’s Department
- Department of Education & Communities
- Department of Health
- Department of Social Services
- Northern Sydney and Central Coast Area Health
- NSW Fair Trading
- NSW Family & Community Services
- NSW Legal Aid
- NSW Ministry of Health